Please prepare for your first visit and read the list below:
- Referrral / Request - 'You will have a referral / request for our Testing Services at Southern Heart Centre'.
- Arrival - Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your appointment time as there maybe some forms to complete.
- Medicare Card - it is important to bring for Medicare Card and any Concession cards.
- Medications - please also bring a list of any medications you maybe taking.
- Cardiologists - Our cardiologists are also available for consultation at their listed rooms.
For important information for your appointment click here. Please allow 45-60 minutes.
After initial investigation you may return for follow up options. Further investigation and management will occur at the advice of your referring doctor or cardiologist.
Invasive management may be undertaken at:
Our doctors can perform the following procedures including:
- Coronary Angiogram
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Electrophysiology Studies (EP)
- Device Implantation
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation (PPM)
- Implantable Defibrillator (AICD)
- Biventricular Pacemakers (BVP)
- Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR)
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
As well as many other specialized procedures that may be required
Other procedures can be arranged such as:
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- Cardiac MRI